Saturday, January 29, 2011

This past Thursday, Nathan saw a neurologist, we were given a good report.  He will be able to go to work the beginning of March.  That still seems like a long time away, but Nathan continues to show a lot of patience.  He's been given drugs to help with the pain, and although it doesn't cover all the pain, it seems bearable.  He said to me, "Mom, I don't want all the pain to go away.  I need some of it there - all the time, just to remind me of where I've been...  I'm never going back!" 

Having gone through this trial, I am SO aware of God's hand on us!  In a petrifying event, I have found peace.  I continue to pray, but it is on a different level now.  I know that even if the outcome is not what I have asked for, God is working for my good.  He is a GOOD God - no matter what.

See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand. Deut. 32:9

With all my heart~Julie

1 comment: