Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hi Everyone~

Everyday seems to be a good day for Nate!  What an answer to prayer!  I believe that Nate is making a FULL and rapid recovery.  It is SO exciting to be on the receiving end of answered prayer.  I wish that I could know more of what is going on, on his "insides".  We know and have been told - the symptoms of a brain injury can take months - sometimes years to return to "normal".  Nathan has a wicked headache due to swelling of the brain - and cannot take narcotics to relieve it.  (narcotics are not recommended for brain injury).  At the same time, I would like to pray that the pain,  however long it lasts, would be a daily reminder of how God has saved him, and finds him of GREAT worth!  Mark and I are astounded how God has rescued Nate, and we are so grateful!

 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.    (1 Peter 1:8-9)

This Christmas, more than ever, I want to scream from the mountain tops -- that I love Him, even though I have not seen him, and I AM filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for the end result of that is salvation of my soul!  God with me! ( as I walk this journey, not alone, but with Him!) God IN me, as I walk along side of, and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.  Oh that I would ponder than in my heart -- as Mary did!

Much love~

Julie
Pray for wisdom and discernment for follow up care and rehabilitation
Pray that Nate's heart would be protected
Pray for headaches to subside

No comments:

Post a Comment