Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hi Everyone!!

Philippians 4:6 says this:  "6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."  Some would say," I don't need to pray about EVERYTHING"- and yet this verse makes no exception. 

I guess if you don't need the peace of God... then you are right, you don't need to pray about everything!  When I don't know what the future holds,  I desperately need something to hold on to.  His peace -- that guards my heart and mind... in CHRIST JESUS is ALL I need and want!

Please pray for decisions that need to be made for Nathan legally - we want what is best for him.  Nathan needs to stay close to the Holy Spirit at this time, and remain faithful and patient!

Please continue your faithful prayers for our family!

Much love,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment