Monday, December 13, 2010

Not the best day!!!

Hi Everyone!

It was not a great day!  Nathan was disturbed today -- and wanted to go home.  The doctor was quite concerned with his regression.  So were we.  I have to tell you -- today - it all seemed to overwhelm me.  It has been 9 days that we have been on the edge emotionally, and today... you could see it.  Nathan was evaluated by the neuro-surgeon, physical therapy, Marion Joy, and was interviewed by the police. That's enough for anyone to be disturbed.  I just want my boy back!!

What do I know?

I serve a sovereign God - no matter what!
He has never left me - nor will He forsake me!
He loves Nate... more than I do!
I believe - no matter the outcome!

Please pray for:
God to be glorified
Patience
Discernment

I love you all~

Julie

5 comments:

  1. So sorry it was such a difficult day. Continuing to pray as you requested. Hang in there sweet friend, God is not finished yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
    John 14:27

    "You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father. Yes, ask anything in my name, and I WILL DO IT" John 14:13-14

    Praying for you guys and Nathan.

    Love,
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying, always praying.

    Thanks for letting me hug you, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember the poem where only one set of footprints shows up in the sand instead of two. This is where God is picking you up and carrying you. He is there and loves you and Nathan.Please make sure you are taking care of yourself and getting enough sleep. These setbacks are monumental when you're exhausted. We continue to pray for patience, healing, encouragement, and energy. Big hugs are sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart aches for all of you. Continuing to pray for healing, strength, stamina, and peace. I pray that good news comes quickly.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete