Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's a new day

Hi Friends!

It is a new day - and God gave me a verse -- as if I never saw it before:


Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12

Rejoice -- as in "to make joyful; gladden: a song to rejoice the heart.  "I will be joyful in hope, patient, and I WILL PRAY!!!

I have no promises for anything other than TODAY!  He will fulfill what I need today.  I can rejoice in what He can give me TODAY!  This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and give thanks -- TODAY!  TODAY is all that matters!


Please pray:


Tomorrow, Nate goes to Marion Joy -- pray that he makes significant strides!!


Pray for Mark, Julie, Jason and Justin, as we juggle our schedule to make things work


PRAY THAT GOD IS GLORIFIED!!!  There are forces at work - that work against us!  God is always the victor!!!


 Today was a great day!  Nate is improving!! 


I love you all!!!


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment